Spool of Thread is hiring Key Holders.
Who you are:
– prior retail experience
– excited for us to teach you how to sew
– proficient in math, including an ability to work with fractions
– passionate about extraordinary customer service
– excited to join the Spool of Thread team
– must be available at least 2 – 3 weekdays, plus consistently on Saturday or Sunday including holidays.
In addition to assisting our awesome customers with the fabric, sewing machine or class purchases, other duties may include:
– assisting with sewing samples and developing new window displays
– assisting with merchandising new arrivals
– processing inventory and unpacking shipments
We offer skills training, employee discounts, performance based raises and a long term position with room for advancement.
Spool of Thread is a sewing lounge located in Mount Pleasant. We carry a curated collection of modern fabrics and independent sewing patterns, as well as teach sewing classes and rent sewing machines by the hour. We have been open for 11 years.
Priority will be given to applicants that provide a cover letter containing current availability for shifts at Spool of Thread and resume to email@example.com. Please reference Key Holder in the subject line.