Sewing with Cotton Lawn is a dream!
Just arrived are 16 stunning prints for making a statement in your wardrobe!
Plan your next sewing project and shop all 16 designs of the Cotton Lawn here!
- You'll love sewing the favourite Bespoke Blazer in a cotton lawn to make a lightweight layering option
- if you're thinking about fall, the Hadley top offers both sleeved and sleeveless options that is a great pattern to own for the changing seasons
- The Davenport Dress is at the top of our must-sew list for it's long sleeve option and cute shoulder + skirt ruffle
- Geneva is a fresh take on a button up shirt with cute button band and v-neck. We love the slightly cropped gathered sleeve, or the bell sleeve option
- Our Essex Cotton Linen Speckle offers a lovely seasonal feel with its deeply saturated colours and little slubby accents. The Gelato Shade is a favourite year round, but for cooler months other shades like Mocha, Dolphin and Ocean are great options for apparel.
- Classic shades of Black, White and Cream shine in our Washed Linen Cotton group Powell. If you're looking for a timeless fabric made of the softest linen cotton blend, this is the one! The checkerboard is a favourite, and you'll love the pops of colour in the gingham plaids.
- Our Coast Cotton Poplin offers a bright vibrancy with shades like Punch and Sandstone. This silky smooth cotton is treated to be soft and comfortable, and maintains that satisfying crispness cotton poplin is known for.
- Rich greens, yellows and oranges of Fall are popping up in our cotton print collection too! Wood You Be Mine is a sweet group with everything in the forest from mushrooms to wildflowers, plus lots of deer. See each charming design here!