New tools, cute labels and fun places to keep our supplies organized are on our wish list. We've gathered together some of our gift ideas for the sewist on your list!
- Cute Notebooks to keep track of 2020 sewing goals. All of these are small enough to keep in your purse or Tote bag.
- Witty Labels to sew into your handmade things. Include a compliment inside of the back of a new dress (Hello, Goregous Label) or celebrate that a project was a little stressfully handmade (Handmade with Love + Swear Words Labels). See the other 10 amazing options here.
- Darling Enamel Pins that spruce up your new jacket or dress. From Bees and Swans to a Vintage Sewing Machine, these are sure to bring some flair.
- Metal Sewing Boxes in 2 sizes keep sewing notions organized. These tins are great for traveling with a hand sewing project, as well as keeping sewing tools together in one spot. We love that they are metal, and each have a fresh design.
- Thread Catchers are another great way to keep sewing tidy in 2020. Keep one of these by a sewing area to collect small tools, hand sewing needles or even thread trimmings. Plus, we love having this cute bear (or cat or frenchie!) to keep us company while we sew.
- Anything from Merchant & Mills is a lovely gift to give or get. We've included a few boxes of pins here, which any sewist can always use!
- A new Elna Sewing Machine will make certain sewing is a blast in the year ahead!
The Elna 560 is a lovely machine that has been the highlight of our sewing classes and lounge time for the last few years. It checks all the boxes and will be a machine you will enjoy using again and again!
For all of the details on our machines or to reserve a machine, call us at 604-879-3031 or stop by our store.