Friday Pattern Co. Hilo Dress Paper Pattern
The Hilo is a loose, flowy, boho style dress that is easy to sew. It is designed for knit fabrics with at least 10% stretch. There are two back options: a low, open back, or a bra friendly version that comes to a slight V. Wear this dress with sandals and a floppy hat and you’ll feel like you’re on a tropical vacation. Layer it over a t-shirt, and it makes a great, everyday look. The double layer of this dress makes it both flattering and extremely comfortable.
- XS-M: 45” wide = 3.13 yards
- L-XXL: 45” wide = 3.4 yards
- XS-M: 54” wide = 2.75 yards
- L-XXL: 54” wide = 3.13 yards
- XS-M: 60” wide = 2.38 yards
- L-XXL: 60” wide = 2.75 yards
- Matching thread
- Stretch or ballpoint machine needle,
- 1/8 yard of lightweight fusible interfacing.
- Optional: Stay Tape for hems, double machine needle